Saturday 7 July 2012

Character Designs

I'm really into this story even though it may consume my life, just as a warning... Ok so here we have some more characters from the story. As I'm writing this I'm starting to wonder just how many characters is too many for a long form comic?

I've even started having names, it's getting advanced now. This is Mako a young shark person. I think I'm mostly getting the hang of this cross hatting the shadows... I just need to start pushing my values which has always been a problem of mine.

 And this is Morgan, a human, I know how boring but they exist in my story rather prominently so I better draw them too. That ridiculous thing he is holding in one had is a snorkel mask and the other is a harpoon... mental note use reference of real objects, may the gods help me when I get to drawing his boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment